Our first priority at Cannabis NB remains the health and safety of our teams and customers and we are taking significant preventive measures to ensure this.
Below are recent updates from Cannabis NB on what you can expect when interacting with us, online and in-store:
- Retail stores remain open - store hours have been updated and new procedures are in place:
- Current hours can be found on our Stores page,
- No longer accepting cash payments,
- Implementing social distancing practices,
- Practicing frequent hand washing and hygiene practices,
- Increasing sanitization within stores,
- Temporarily not accepting any type of product return,
- Requiring all customers and team members to complete a self-screening questionnaire BEFORE entering our stores (see below).
- Cannabis NB Express pick up ordering continues to be available
- This is recommended as the best way to make an order from local store inventory while reducing contact. You can pick your store, place your order online – pay with Visa debit, Mastercard debit, Visa credit, or Mastercard credit – and then watch for the “Ready for Pick Up” email to know when to head to the store. For more on ordering with Express, click here.
- Standard Shipping (Online) Orders - Updates
- We have now changed our primary shipping provider to Purolator.
- Delivery to your door, with one business day turnaround, is back for approximately 90% of our customers! (Note: For the 10% of our customers in more remote areas, who must be serviced by Canada Post, there is still a two day turnaround, with pickup-only at a designated pickup point)
- Retail Stores – Government of NB screening process
- At all Cannabis NB stores, a mandatory screening process instituted by the Government of New Brunswick will be followed with customers, as they arrive.