Sign-Up for a Cannabis-NB.com account + Opt-In for Email = You’re Entered!
Hurry – Entry Cutoff: December 20th
Plus, by being signed-up, you’ll automatically get Cannabis NB’s latest email deals and news!
Must be signed-up and opted-in for electronic communications by Dec. 20th to be entered for a chance to win. No purchase necessary. Giveaway open to New Brunswick residents who are 19 years of age or older. No cash option available for prize. Clothing must be accepted as awarded. Full contest rules & regs below.
*Prize value based on combined retail price of clothing available at Cannabis NB stores or Cannabis-NB.com
How To Opt-In For Email:
You can Opt-In for Electronic Communications when you sign-up for a new account ↑
Login to your existing account, go to your Profile page, and choose to Opt-In ↓
The Sign-Up for Email Giveaway contest provides cannabis-nb.com account holders, who are residents of New Brunswick and 19+, with a chance to win $250 in branded clothing. Participants can enter the contest by signing-up for an account on cannabis-nb.com and opting-in to receive electronic communications from November 8, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. Atlantic to December 20, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Atlantic. Alternatively, any existing cannabis-nb.com account holder who is opted-in to receive electronic communications by the contest end-date will also be automatically entered.
The prize includes $250 (based on Cannabis NB’s retail prices) worth of branded clothing. To enter the contest, participants will be asked to go to Cannabis NB’s website (cannabis-nb.com), sign-up for an account and opt-in for electronic communications. Winner must be the age of 19 or over and a resident of New Brunswick.
The draw will take place on December 21, 2019 (or soon thereafter).
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this promotion:
- No purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
- To participate in the promotion, participants must be 19+ and a resident of New Brunswick.
- The prize includes branded clothing with a retail value of $250. To enter the contest, participants will be asked to go to Cannabis NB’s website (cannabis-nb.com), sign-up for an account and opt-in for electronic communications. All existing cannabis-nb.com account holders that are opted-in for electronic communications as of the contest end-date will also be automatically entered. Limit of one entry per person.
- This contest will take place from November 8, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. Atlantic to December 20, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Atlantic.
- Potential winners will have 48 hours to provide proof of age and residency once a Cannabis NB representative has contacted them.
DRAWS AND PRIZES
- If the potential winner has not contacted Cannabis NB within 48 hours of being contacted, Cannabis NB shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and the next potential winner will be contacted. Cannabis NB shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Government issued photo identification must be provided for proof of identification and age. If the winner is under the age of 19, they will be disqualified, and the next potential winner will be contacted.
- The prize includes $250 in branded clothing sold at Cannabis NB stores or at cannabis-nb.com. Approximate value of prize is $250.
- The winner does not have a cash option.
- Prize package is non-transferable.
- An entrant can win only one (1) prize.
- Cannabis NB is not responsible if something beyond its control requires that this contest be cancelled. No cash value will be awarded.
- If the winner refuses, is unable to accept, or does not accept the prize pack in a reasonable amount of time (as deemed by Cannabis NB), Cannabis NB has the right to disqualify the selected winner and redraw for a new winner.
RANDOM DRAW AND ODDS
On December 21, 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter) a random draw will be conducted from all eligible entries received during the contest period for the grand prize. The odds of winning the prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period. All draws adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by Cannabis NB.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) account to enter the contest. Under no circumstances will any participant be eligible to earn more than one (1) entry. If it is discovered by the sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, email addresses, accounts, any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) and/or any other means not in keeping with the sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and spirit of these rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the sponsor. The sponsor, contest parties, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “released parties”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries (all of which are void).
This promotion is sponsored by Cannabis NB and is open to residents of New Brunswick, and who are nineteen (19) years of age or older, with the exception of employees of Cannabis NB; or any immediate family of employees of Cannabis NB; as well as employees of any organization affiliated with organizations participating in the giveaway. ‘Immediate Family’ means the spouse, sibling, parent and/or child of an employee referred to above and resides with that employee. Please note: Any individual who has falsified their registration information will be ineligible to receive their prize upon winning.
DELIVERY OF PRIZES
Winner will be notified via email.
Winners must provide their info (picture ID and proof of age) via email, or another agreed upon means with Cannabis NB staff, within 48 hours of being contacted; failure to do this will result in the winner waiving his/her right to the prize.
- Winners must answer a skill testing question.
- Entrants who have registered through fraudulent means or have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- Cannabis NB will not be responsible for failed entry attempts for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless Cannabis NB Corporation, organizations participating in the contest (collectively “Released Parties”), and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any claim, loss, expense or other liability arising from participation in this promotion or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the promotion.
- Decisions of Cannabis NB with respect to this contest are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility and procedure.
- Cannabis NB has the right, at its sole discretion, to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond Cannabis NB’s control.
- Winner must accept the prize as awarded.
- By entering the contest, the winner agrees to allow Cannabis NB and its agents/partners to publish, and/or broadcast their name, likeness, addresses, voices, statements and submitted photographs without compensation other than the prize awarded.
- All entries become the property of Cannabis NB who assume no responsibility for garbled, illegible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. Cannabis NB does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of Cannabis NB, in its/their sole discretion, the promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the promotion is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its/their control, Cannabis NB reserves its/their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or suspend the promotion including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Cannabis NB reserves their right to modify the official rules and regulations of this contest without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. Cannabis NB reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules and regulations or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by Cannabis NB for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this promotion. Cannabis NB will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this contest. Cannabis NB is committed to ensuring the privacy of its customers. In all cases, information is retained in secure facilities and protected from unauthorized access.
- These official rules govern the contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these official rules and any other material, these rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Cannabis NB is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Sign-Up for Email Giveaway contest or awarding the prize in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Cannabis NB.
- All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by Cannabis NB.
- These official rules govern the promotion and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these official rules and any other material, these rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Winner must be at least 19 years of age.